gBETA is a program of nationally ranked startup accelerator gener8tor. gBETA is a free, seven-week accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots. Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity.
gBETA runs multiple times every year in cities across the United States. Up to five companies from a range of verticals are selected from a competitive applicant pool to participate in the seven-week program. During the program, companies meet with the gBETA team twice a week for an hour each to refine their business model, meet mentors, strategize their growth, gain customer traction and pitch investors.
Every week during the program, gBETA hosts OpenBETA, a free lunch series featuring discussions from leaders in the local entrepreneurial community. For more information about this series and to learn how to attend an OpenBETA nearest you, click here.
At the end of each program, we celebrate those startups at LiveBETA, a night for entrepreneurs, investors, and community members to mingle, enjoy food and beverages, and hear the gBETA companies pitch. Discover more about LiveBETA here.
Participating Companies Receive:
- Access to a community of entrepreneurs including their fellow cohort members, as well as gener8tor and gBETA alumni.
- A formal relationship with at least two to three mentors with relevant expertise.
- Introductions to the gener8tor network of successful entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and technologists.
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the experienced gener8tor team.
- Office space.
- $1M+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.